Sylmar Hang Gliding Association Forum Index Sylmar Hang Gliding Association
Get High...Go Far...Tell Us About It

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PacAir MkIV 19 to a good home - GONE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sylmar Hang Gliding Association Forum Index -> For Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mrobin604

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:04 pm    Post subject: PacAir MkIV 19 to a good home - GONE Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have a PacAir MkIV that I need to unload, 3 gliders is 1 more than I need. It has a small tear in the underside of the sail, and the kingpost wires on top need some work, but other than that it's in good shape. I've put about 10-12 hours on it, I do not know how many it has from the first owner.

It would make a good glider for a green H3 who is looking to transition from a single surface glider to an intermediate glider like a Sport2.

I'm offering this glider for the low low price of free, as I'm currently paying to store it so I'd like to find a home for it soon. It's being stored in the Windsports garage across from the LZ.

Marshall

Last edited by mrobin604 on Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
RonG

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:42 am    Post subject: subject: PacAir MkIV 19 to a good home Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

PM sent. RG.
mrobin604

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The glider is gone!

Marshall
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sylmar Hang Gliding Association Forum Index -> For Sale All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: