Sylmar Hang Gliding Association Forum Index Sylmar Hang Gliding Association
Get High...Go Far...Tell Us About It

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BIG O LOOP LANDING PRACTICE 5/13/16 AJX

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sylmar Hang Gliding Association Forum Index -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jcflies

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:19 pm    Post subject: BIG O LOOP LANDING PRACTICE 5/13/16 AJX Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Mind you, this is all tentative, based upon weather...

BUT, No-fly Steve is willing to spend (provided there are enough takers) about 8 hours driving up and down the Big O Loop to help pilots accomplish repeated launches, throughout the day. This site is very much like our own--AJX! The launch is just high enough to set up and land, repeatedly, all day long. Will post more if people seem interested...

"You HAVE to make it..."
hcmom

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Count me as tentatively interested. I'll know by May 5th if I work on the 13th.

NoŽl
TerryH

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

me too, I'll go even if hcmom has to work.
TerryH

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

TerryH wrote:
me too, I'll go even if hcmom has to work.

Oops, sorry I didn't notice this was a Friday. I'd still like to go, but it's provisional on being able to book that day as a vacation day.
TerryH

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

We went, but I didn't get much landing practice TBH. My third flight I climbed out and went back to Crestline... Twisted Evil

ETA: by "we" I mean Noel and I.
TerryH

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Link
JD

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

TerryH wrote:
We went, but I didn't get much landing practice TBH. My third flight I climbed out and went back to Crestline...
That's very admirable but does not help your landings. Wink
TerryH

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

NME wrote:
TerryH wrote:
We went, but I didn't get much landing practice TBH. My third flight I climbed out and went back to Crestline...

Which is why we have to do it again, soon!
JD

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

TerryH wrote:
NME wrote:
TerryH wrote:

Which is why we have to do it again, soon!
Exactly! Very Happy Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sylmar Hang Gliding Association Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: