Sylmar Hang Gliding Association Forum Index Sylmar Hang Gliding Association
Get High...Go Far...Tell Us About It

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

You wouldn't know it but I may have your white full helmet

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sylmar Hang Gliding Association Forum Index -> Lost and Found
View previous topic :: View next topic  
greblo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:39 pm    Post subject: You wouldn't know it but I may have your white full helmet Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Someone accidentally picked up my new Charlie Insider Helmet from the lz couple weeks ago and left me theirs by mistake. You'll know the difference only when you look at it as they are both relatively the same small size. Yours had a glue-on GoPro camera mount on the top front, and mine doesn't.

If you fly with a small white Insider Full Face Helmet, please take a look and see if it no longer has the GoPro mount in top. If not, it's probably mine and I have yours.

Contact Windsports and they'll help with the exchange.
Thanks,
Sue Sen
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sylmar Hang Gliding Association Forum Index -> Lost and Found All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: