Sylmar Hang Gliding Association Forum Index Sylmar Hang Gliding Association
Get High...Go Far...Tell Us About It

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Yosemite July 28th and 29th with Andy Beem as monitor

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sylmar Hang Gliding Association Forum Index -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
beemer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:08 pm    Post subject: Yosemite July 28th and 29th with Andy Beem as monitor Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I will be the monitor for Yosemite hang gliding on July 28-29,2018 next month. I'll be heading up on Friday and back to Sylmar on Monday. Looking for a retrieval driver for Saturday and Sunday morning. Should be a fun weekend! This will be my first official weekend as monitor at Yosemite.
stebbins

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

For those who cannot make the scheduled weekends, July 21/22 will are also available. I'll be the Site Monitor that weekend.

There is a chance I could launch people that Friday(20th) and Monday(23rd) as well. You'd need to coordinate with me in advance if you want to do that. 661-965-0493.

I won't be flying myself on Monday, so you'd have to call me after landing so I can inform the Park Service all is well. Smile

Also, you can see who's currently signed up as Monitor (and to fly) at: http://www.yosemitehg.org/calendar

George
TerryH

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm interested! Noel might be prepared to drive.
hcmom

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ok, looks like Terry and I are going the weekend that Andy is monitor (July 28-29). Since I can't fly there yet (SIGH), I guess I'll drive.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sylmar Hang Gliding Association Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: