Sylmar Hang Gliding Association Forum Index Sylmar Hang Gliding Association
Get High...Go Far...Tell Us About It

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SPRING AIR Festival June 6th
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sylmar Hang Gliding Association Forum Index -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OP

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Can 'yall call the task the day before. I need to visualize how i'm going to fail the task and sink out.
Chip
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've already posted the practice day tasks here:
http://www.soaringspot.com/en_gb/sylmar-spring-air-2015/

Come on out for the practice day. Practice being unemployed Surprised
Xander

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm driving down from SF for Spring Air. Looking forward to seeing the crew Smile

-Al
Chip
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

See you here Alex
OP

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What's the penalty for flying a topless in the sport class?
Chip
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

We get to call you names and humiliate you. Surprised

Or, make you take the second start time (20 minutes behind)
Chip
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

A BIG thank you for all of the help the Sylmartarians did to help show SHGA at its finest.

Saw a lot of happy and smiling faces yesterday afternoon.

It's all of us working together that makes that happen, from Jay mowing the lawn, Russ keeping the place looking clean, Joe using the leaf blower in the morning, Shelly, Rob, and Jay moving all of the rocks from the dirt areas, the Shaws getting the easy-ups in place and the lines painted.

Awesome job to everyone involved.

Results on SoaringSpot
JD

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Great event! Markus would have loved to be there. Big thanks for everyone who made it all happen and all the folks who drove long distances to attend and fly. It was great to see everybody. Here's the berm landing from the pilot's perspective. I'm working on a full flight edit w/ multiple animated tracks.
Cheers, DQ
Lynn McLaughlin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Tagging on to Chippy...

Big thanks to you, Jeff Chipman! Without your knowledge and skill we would not have such great, fun comps. And, thanks to Katherine, OP, Greg, Ken, Fredrick, Grace and all others who pitched in to help me make this another successful SHGA event.

We ROCK!
TomS

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Shadow, Rob, and the SHGA LZ June 6.

https://youtu.be/Wh-zoSARpWE
hcmom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I didn't take many pictures, which isn't very me-like, and really, this is the only one that's very interesting. (Assuming I've done this right so it shows up...)

[img]https://www.dropbox.com/s/r8kr9bi4wnpejtm/IMG_9487.JPG?dl=0[/img]

NoŽl

Nope, guess not. Direct link? https://www.dropbox.com/s/r8kr9bi4wnpejtm/IMG_9487.JPG?dl=0
TomS

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The spot landing winner
Most came up short
The landing received the Toaster seal of approval

https://youtu.be/8_RCuEZi6xI
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sylmar Hang Gliding Association Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: