Sylmar Hang Gliding Association Forum Index Sylmar Hang Gliding Association
Get High...Go Far...Tell Us About It

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

USHPA vs ushawks (sic) at the SHGA

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sylmar Hang Gliding Association Forum Index -> Politics of flying
View previous topic :: View next topic  

eenie meenie miney moe ~
stay with the USHPA n RRG
50%
 50%  [ 3 ]
drink the kool-aid n kum ba ya with bobk
50%
 50%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6

barton

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 11:09 pm    Post subject: USHPA vs ushawks (sic) at the SHGA Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

a demand has been made of the SHGA decide its allegiance, should the SHGA embrace the USHPA n its RRG or should the SHGA become a ushawks chapter n use the RRG funds at a reduced cost. WTF????

there's an elephant in the room that needs to be put down ~

Offer not good after curfew in sectors R or N
Bob Kuczewski

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 11:19 pm    Post subject: Re: USHPA vs ushawks (sic) at the SHGA Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

barton wrote:
a demand has been made of the SHGA decide its allegiance, should the SHGA embrace the USHPA n its RRG or should the SHGA become a ushawks chapter n use the RRG funds at a reduced cost. WTF????

there's an elephant in the room that needs to be put down ~

Offer not good after curfew in sectors R or N

Barton, no demand has been made of the SHGA. I've suggested that the SHGA might consider it as being beneficial to some of its members. If the US Hawks is able to get insurance (through whatever means ... RRG or otherwise) would the Sylmar club be willing to allow pilots to fly under that insurance? That's the suggestion. It was not a "demand" in at all. Your statement here is as false as your statement that I flew north of bathtub rock at Torrey. You haven't corrected that one, and I doubt you'll correct this one either.

By the way, your spelling, and grammar, and language are all atrocious.
barton

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 11:48 pm    Post subject: Re: USHPA vs ushawks (sic) at the SHGA Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Bob Kuczewski wrote:
By the way, your spelling, and grammar, and language are all atrocious.

you are to funny bobk, not to answer the question, true politician, attack n dodge. you are a non member period, i guess you can piss into the wind, but you have no vote. none. keep avoiding the statement all you want but it all boils down to you are not a USHPA nor a SHGA member hence no, none, zero voting rights.

if i truly wanted to be a wordsmith n attack on all fronts maybe i would be more like you bobk, but i enjoy life n make the world a better place.

once again, you are the elephant in the room ~
Bob Kuczewski

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 12:24 am    Post subject: Re: USHPA vs ushawks (sic) at the SHGA Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

barton wrote:
i enjoy life n make the world a better place.

Barton, the lie that you've spread about me flying north of bathtub rock makes the world a more unjust place.

All evil in this world has dishonesty at its core. Lies were used to put people to death in Salem. Lies were used to expel me from USHPA.

You don't make the world a better place. You make it a more unjust place. Revel in that.
barton

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

USHPA Member Search results for Bob Kuczewski:

Search Results -- 0 members found
No Results, please try your search again.

SHGA Member Search Results for Bob Kuczewski:

Name: Bob Kuczewski
Home Phone: 858-204-7499
MobilePhone: 858-204-7499
SHGA Member Status: expired
Bob Kuczewski

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hi Barton,

As a test of your mental competency and/or sobriety, do you really think these were fair and objective choices for your poll?

- stay with the USHPA n RRG
- drink the kool-aid n kum ba ya with bobk

Just asking. Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sylmar Hang Gliding Association Forum Index -> Politics of flying All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: