Sylmar Hang Gliding Association Forum Index Sylmar Hang Gliding Association
Get High...Go Far...Tell Us About It

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dahlsten Cup/Silent Auction

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sylmar Hang Gliding Association Forum Index -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cyndia

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:40 pm    Post subject: Dahlsten Cup/Silent Auction Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The club asked me to run a silent auction this year at the Dahlsten Cup. If you have items, artwork, or services you would like to donate, please let me know (czumpft@singular.com) and I will include them in the auction. I will be contacting outside vendors as well so if you have a favorite business that would be willing to donate to the auction, that would be great. Bonus for the business is since we are now a charitable non-profit, their donations are tax-deductible!

It would also be great to have Dahlsten Cup or Sylmar hang gliding t-shirts to sell. If you have a drawing or an executable idea for a new t-shirt design, let's see if we can get new t-shirts and mugs to sell

The beauty of this event is the club invites a lot of the community and many of them like to buy items supporting hang gliding.

Let me know if you have any items, etc or a t-shirt design and we'll make some money for the club!

Cyndia
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sylmar Hang Gliding Association Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: