Sylmar Hang Gliding Association Forum Index Sylmar Hang Gliding Association
Get High...Go Far...Tell Us About It

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Houseboat Trip Spots available June 23 - July 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sylmar Hang Gliding Association Forum Index -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mike M
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 11:19 am    Post subject: Houseboat Trip Spots available June 23 - July 2 Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Here’s a long shot, but, for those who are interested and have the time this could be a great opportunity.

Every year we have a traditional 7 to 10 day houseboat trip on Lake Powell in the June-July time frame. We now own our houseboat and have a ski boat that we bring to the lake. We’ve had a cancellation with one of our friends and now have 3 to 4 places open on the boat. We’re short-handed so, we’re looking for up to 4 people to join us and provide man (woman) power to help shore the boat, assist with food, and generally have a great time on the lake skiing, wakeboarding, holding the flag etc.
This year we’ll be on the lake starting June 23. We’re slightly flexible, but we want to leave the dock on June 24. The plan is to be back in the dock around July 2 or July 3. We’re then travelling directly to Hurricane for the Hurricane Hang Gliding trip sponsored by Greg Angsten.

As far as costs go, all we’re asking is to share in gas expenses and food expenses during the trip.

I know this is short notice, but that’s all the notice we got when our friends cancelled so …. If there’s an interest, send me (Mike Moacanin) a PM and I’ll contact you and give you my phone and email.

In summary:
Dates: June 23 to July 3 (approximately)
What to bring: Not much, we have everything except your clothes and favorite beverage(s) on board.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sylmar Hang Gliding Association Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: