Sylmar Hang Gliding Association Forum Index Sylmar Hang Gliding Association
Get High...Go Far...Tell Us About It

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gazebo project / Photographs of gazebo area & LZ

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sylmar Hang Gliding Association Forum Index -> Club Projects / Volunteer Opportunities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JBBenson

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:23 am    Post subject: Gazebo project / Photographs of gazebo area & LZ Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Re: Gazebo Project

Does anyone have good, high-res photographs of the gazebo area & LZ from the air?

Best would be looking straight down.

If so please mail to: jessebenson@mac.com

thanks
stebbins

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'll bet it's really tough to get pictures of the gazebo from directly overhead without violating the rules. Not impossible, but really really hard. Wink

From over the H4 spot would be nice, though.

Has anyone tried Google Earth? I bet they won't be detailed enough, but it's worth a try. I think Greblo has a photo that might work. It certainly has detail of SIBL, so it might have our LZ and the Gazebo too.
JBBenson

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I understand about the difficulty.

I was hoping someone might have an incriminating photo somewhere....Smile

I will try Google Earth, good idea maybe that will work.
Vrezh

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

HosB aka Jose Lopez has a huge photo taken from H. Joes tandem with Claudy the day of his porposal, with giant white letters in the LZ.
stebbins

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Good idea, Vrezh. Also, I really am pretty sure that Greblo has a few photos that might work. Contact him directly.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sylmar Hang Gliding Association Forum Index -> Club Projects / Volunteer Opportunities All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: