BLACK IS BACK!!

Talk about anything hang gliding.

Moderator: Chip

Rome Dodson

BLACK IS BACK!!

Post by Rome Dodson »

danny black is doing great! he is now on the computer! his e address is skydannyblack@yahoo.com send him something. rome
OP

good shape for an airport terminal

Post by OP »

TomS

Post by TomS »

Huh?
JD

Post by JD »

TomS wrote:Huh?
Giant paper plane.
TomS

Post by TomS »

No shit, nme, I know what the building is supposed to be but what the f does it have to do with Rome's post. That's why huh?
JD

Post by JD »

TomS wrote:No shit, nme, I know what the building is supposed to be but what the f does it have to do with Rome's post. That's why huh?
Oh really? I guess you're not acquainted w/ OP. Well, welcome to the wonderful world of OP. :lol: :lol: :lol:
TomS

Post by TomS »

Yeah, really! I don't need you to explain things.
OP

Post by OP »

Sorry about this:

I rarely add original content. NME does a great deal of original work. I just post pictures witch I think make the SHGA phpBB a daily diversion.
JD

Post by JD »

OP wrote:....I just post pictures witch I think make the SHGA phpBB a daily diversion.
OP - You come up with some pretty amazing pictures. Maybe we should ask the admin for a new forum section? Considering the size of our club, the SHGA forum gets very little use compared to most other West Coast clubs' forums. I don't know why that is.

Anyhow, I sent an email to Danny Black and hope others have reached out as well. Danny is the reason I usually fly with a PLB: http://www.acrelectronics.com/products/ ... w-406-gps/
jcflies

Post by jcflies »

good idea, jonathan. thanks for the post!
janyce

"You HAVE to make it..."
JD

Post by JD »

jcflies wrote:good idea, jonathan. thanks for the post!
Thanks goes to OP too. Besides, I'm tired of being the new George Stebbins of the forum. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I sent Danny an email and haven't heard back. I hope he's doing as well as Rome indicates.
stebbins

Post by stebbins »

NMERider wrote:
Thanks goes to OP too. Besides, I'm tired of being the new George Stebbins of the forum. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I sent Danny an email and haven't heard back. I hope he's doing as well as Rome indicates.
Or is it the new Bob Kuczewski of the forum? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fly High; Fly Far; Fly Safe -- George
Don

"New" ?

Post by Don »

:? At what point does nme move from "new" to something like "same old"? How long :o has it been since nme took up HG again and started posting?

I also sent an email to Danny and did not receive a response.
JD

Post by JD »

stebbins wrote:
NMERider wrote:

Or is it the new Bob Kuczewski of the forum? :lol: :lol: :lol:
NEVER! Here's your cyber-new home George: http://ushawks.org/forum/search.php?sea ... ive_topics Tad & Rick are just dying to touch base with you. :P :twisted:

Hey Don, Still no reply from Danny here either.