Merry Condensation All My Friends!

Links to flying related videos.
JD

Merry Condensation All My Friends!

Post by JD » Wed Dec 25, 2019 12:45 pm

https://youtu.be/8zVI26Vm_uY

I originally began a secret anthology of my personal FAR 103.23 breaches in concert with Orian Price less than a year before he tragically died. I have since refined the edit and sound track dozens of times trying to get it just right and remove the non-aesthetic elements e.g. no visible background. If anyone feels inclined to disparage the video in a fit protective thinking please don't waste your energy or mine. The last flight in this sequence beginning 2011 was on Christmas Day 2015. Following a number of friends and acquaintances who tempted fate due to cloud carelessness I've stopped engaging in this pastime and now enjoy clouds from a proper distance and leave the heroics to others. Please watch on a decent sized monitor with stereo and above all just relax and enjoy!
Cheers,
Jonathan AKA: DQ

gregangsten

Re: Merry Condensation All My Friends!

Post by gregangsten » Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:32 am

Really nice, with perfect music. Thanks.

JD

Re: Merry Condensation All My Friends!

Post by JD » Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:50 am

gregangsten wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:32 am
Really nice, with perfect music. Thanks.
You're welcome.
I shared the original edit with OP while I was compiling footage so he got to enjoy an early version.
As you can imagine, we were pretty silly and juvenile about the concept which was par for the course.
His dad, Chris has seen this version on Facebook. I lost contact with his sister.

Glad we have new pilots entering the sport. God bless Andy and Josh for keeping the ball rolling!