Saturday's Flying Follys

Links to flying related videos.
JD

Saturday's Flying Follys

Post by JD »

skygeek AKA Seabass

Post by skygeek AKA Seabass »

You and Vrezh must be in there food chain or your talking to their chicks at the local watering hole or they are just gay birds its possible.

Excellent footage anyone other than a pilot would think its not a big deal but when your on the receiving end of a attack its terrifying.
JD

Post by JD »

skygeek AKA Seabass wrote:You and Vrezh must be in there food chain or your talking to their chicks at the local watering hole or they are just gay birds its possible.

Excellent footage anyone other than a pilot would think its not a big deal but when your on the receiving end of a attack its terrifying.
LOLOL! Gay Birds! Who'd have thought of that other than a dead bulls-eye gopher. The only birds that scare me are Golden Eagles. They will seriously ruin your day.

My concern with red-tails is having one hit a side-wire. There have been two red-tail fatalities at Sylmar and one a Crestline that I know of and were due to broken or severed wings that hit side-wires. That's very sad. They are gorgeous creatures and have saved me from sinking out more times than I can count. I'd feel pretty bad if I ever caused one harm.

It took several hours of digging to find those video frames and still photos. It made up for what I thought was a pretty bad flight. Although I'm happy that my new drag chute allowed me to land in that tiny field in nil wind. I did a bunch of harsh tests on it last week and was confident in what to expect and it delivered.

Are you flying again? Monday looks epic.