Calling USHPA's Bluff

If your topic lands here, you either put it here yourself or one of the moderators thought it likely too polarizing a subject to stay in the General Discussion area
dhmartens

Re: Calling USHPA's Bluff

Post by dhmartens » Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:35 pm

Bob, I am sorry my efforts to assist you are still suspended. It is much worse than you think. In my following post I have removed references to Hannibal Lector to make it safe for family viewing.

2 animals that eat human as food and that human in turn eat as food are Alligators and Hogs. So we are going to hang glider these animals into besieged cities so Russian war criminal soldiers can be fed to animals and later used as human food without resorting to direct cannibalism.

According to AI projections the Willswing factory in Valle de Bravo, Mexico will be seized by Russian backed Cuban and Nicaraguan Armies. These armies will drive north and seize Ushpa headquarters in Colorado Springs. Martin Palmaz (Executive Director) will lead an insurgency of Hang Glider and Paraglider pilots hidden away in the Rockies against the occupiers and insurance fraudsters going after our RRG.

Red Dawn (1984) Scene- The Colonel explains how the invasion happened
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Qc8jJ0TjSY

Crocodile Farm Escape (Live And Let Die)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmH0PP_zAKo

Bob Kuczewski

Post by Bob Kuczewski » Thu May 05, 2022 8:48 am

dhmartens wrote:
Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:35 pm
Bob, I am sorry my efforts to assist you are still suspended. It is much worse than you think.
No need to feel sorry, it was Ken Andrews job to fix this, but he shirked his responsibility to his fellow pilots. Ken was just another "go along to get along" USHPA Director, and he's partially responsible for the decline in hang gliding and the departure of Wills Wing.
dhmartens wrote:
Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:35 pm
Martin Palmaz (Executive Director) will lead an insurgency of Hang Glider and Paraglider pilots hidden away in the Rockies against the occupiers and insurance fraudsters going after our RRG.
Martin Palmaz is one of the USHPA insiders who rode USHPA's gravy train into the ground.
Join a National Hang Gliding Organization: US Hawks at ushawks.org
View my rating at: USHGRS
Every human at every point in history has an opportunity to choose courage over cowardice. Look around and you'll find that opportunity in your own time.

dhmartens

Post by dhmartens » Fri May 20, 2022 8:46 pm

BobK has won the San Diego fiasco.
https://ushawks.org/forum/viewtopic.php ... 1980b81000
Bob you have won.
The North Atlantic Treaty Organization (Poland) and Department of Navy has authorized Jerome Powell to raise interest rates to the point the San Diego city council and ACA will be removed by popular uprising. It could spill over to Sacramento and Arizona real-estate markets and effect Gavin Newsom's presidential run, and Nancy Pelosi, Brad Sherman, Darrel Isa and Karen Bass. ACA and BK should drop their cases now. Eagle Paragliding will likely take over when given a $1 million sign on bonus. Its time to celebrate.

They will likely kill me for posting the secret of the Sylmar Triangle/Stargate but here is the symbol to activate it:
And later I will post the specifics of the Pentagon Declassifying the attempted UAP assassination of Joe Greblo (Wed July 25, 2007 13:46:41).