Calling Bobk�s Bluff

If your topic lands here, you either put it here yourself or one of the moderators thought it likely too polarizing a subject to stay in the General Discussion area
barton

Calling Bobk�s Bluff

Post by barton »

edited 6.20.2018
Last edited by barton on Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bob Kuczewski

Re: Calling Bobk’s Bluff

Post by Bob Kuczewski »

barton wrote:Bobk, you have made your point, ad nauseum . If the USHPA is such an evil empire why is it that you want back in the fold so badly? It is now time for you to go build your ushawks, fulfill your destiny.
Building the US Hawks and flying with insurance purchased through USHPA do not need to be mutually exclusive ... although USHPA appears to want it that way.

USHPA currently holds a monopoly on hang gliding insurance. I would like to break that monopoly so we can choose hang gliding insurance in the same way we can choose automobile insurance.

Given the choice between breaking up USHPA's grip on hang gliding and flying this weekend at Sylmar, I've clearly chosen the former. But that doesn't mean that I won't work to have both.

Barton, your thinking is too highly constrained and may be suffering from the effects of your lifestyle choices. No one should take you seriously until you correct the lie that you told about me violating the flight rules at Torrey. That tail (or tale) is still following you.
Join a National Hang Gliding Organization: US Hawks at ushawks.org
View my rating at: USHGRS
Every human at every point in history has an opportunity to choose courage over cowardice. Look around and you'll find that opportunity in your own time.
OP

Post by OP »

Ouch! Bob with a personal attack. Why?
barton

Post by barton »

edited 6.20.2018
Last edited by barton on Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
jimshaw

Post by jimshaw »

Note: this is a posting on another thread as well - for Bob.

Jeez Bob,

I have not talked to Ken and I don't need to because I damn well know he would not have made a false claim. Don't you realize when Ken (or anyone for that matter) is willing to go to bat for you, you simply ask too much in needing it all spelled out in writing. Just asking for a Code of Conduct shows you are not ready.

And instead of realizing he was doing you a BIG favor you write crap about him. In other words, your continuing toxicity probably gave him good reason to rescind his offer.

Bob, don't you realize what you are doing (or have become)? You are working as an outside disrupter, NO MATTER THE GRIEVANCES YOU MAY HAVE BEEN HANDED IN THE PAST, if any.

Take the USHPA to court if you feel you were wrongly treated or kicked out.

Remember, you are not a member of the USHPA. By soliciting USHPA members to act in certain ways against whatever it is about USHPA you do not like, or think is unfair, is not your business - plain and simple.

And you piss people off and burn your bridges everywhere you go. You have successfully pushed Ken, our past SHGA President, now Regional Director, and still SHGA member, too far in many (if not most) SHGA member's eyes.

You continue your personal attacks against SHGA members, on SHGA's own forum!

Because of you and your topic of choice the forum has had to create a separate political heading.

Because of you the forum administrator, along with the President and others of the SHGA, had to create/created a special ignore button!

I am surprised you are still allowed here on the forum, with your personal attacks, vitriolic nature and as a non USHPA, and by extension I believe not a member of the SHGA, your trying to get us members to vote your way in things not of your concern regarding the USHPA.

I bet your days are numbered here on the forum, or you will be left fending for yourself against the last man standing. OP, do ya here me - good luck!

Bob, I have come to the end of my writings here with you. I wish you all the best in your other endeavors. I look forward to bumping into you in the future and chatting about anything other than the USHPA, Torrey, and related stuff.
Bob Kuczewski

Post by Bob Kuczewski »

jimshaw wrote:Note: this is a posting on another thread as well - for Bob.
Jim, thanks for your comments. I've answered in the other thread.

Best Regards,
Bob
Join a National Hang Gliding Organization: US Hawks at ushawks.org
View my rating at: USHGRS
Every human at every point in history has an opportunity to choose courage over cowardice. Look around and you'll find that opportunity in your own time.