Discussion with Bob Bendetson at Dockweiler today

If your topic lands here, you either put it here yourself or one of the moderators thought it likely too polarizing a subject to stay in the General Discussion area
Bob Kuczewski

Discussion with Bob Bendetson at Dockweiler today

Post by Bob Kuczewski »

I had an interesting discussion with Bob Bendetson at Dockweiler today.

Bob complained that he felt I'd been too critical of him in some of my posts. So I came to the forum with an open mind to review my past comments. However, I haven't been able to find them regarding Bob. If anyone can help, please post a link to my most critical comments regarding Bob Bendetson.

Thanks in advance.
Join a National Hang Gliding Organization: US Hawks at ushawks.org
View my rating at: USHGRS
Every human at every point in history has an opportunity to choose courage over cowardice. Look around and you'll find that opportunity in your own time.
Bob Kuczewski

Re: Discussion with Bob Bendetson at Dockweiler today

Post by Bob Kuczewski »

Thanks for the help. The comments that appear to have offended Bob Bendetson were in Doug's "Ken Andrews is a tall and brave pilot" topic.

I have reviewed that topic carefully, and I suspect that Bob Bendetson's sense of offense was magnified by his own sense of guilt for not taking action when he witnessed an injustice. I don't fault Bob (or others) too much because It's a common reaction to the "fear, uncertainty, and doubt" created when a powerful entity (USHPA in this case) targets someone for retaliation. No one wants to get caught in that buzz saw. I am just disappointed that someone with Bob's background (losing loved one's in the Nazi Holocaust) isn't more diligent in understanding and opposing injustices in his own back yard.
Join a National Hang Gliding Organization: US Hawks at ushawks.org
View my rating at: USHGRS
Every human at every point in history has an opportunity to choose courage over cowardice. Look around and you'll find that opportunity in your own time.