Blown Tandem Launch Today

Please tell what happened and how it might have been avoided. Names should be ommitted. This forum should help others learn from mistakes that caused or nearly caused a mishap.
Jim

Post by Jim »

Wow! You're right on top of things. I'll see if Chip or Ken can move it now that it's almost a YEAR old. We should never have left it posted in the first first place everyone looks, especially, with such a misleading title. I guess that Greblo guy was looking to hide another mishap while contriving a way to blame it on someone else, insidious guile-monger that he is.

:wink:
Rafferty

Post by Rafferty »

Right on Jimmy!!!

I too am surprised it's taken a year but better late than never.

Now if we could just get a report from Windsports on the Turtled Tandem that occurred shortly after Greblo's Blown launch in "20 plus winds" we could honestly say that they are being honest.

The Windsports Failures to Hook In happened long ago if at all. It's just Rumor hearsay and conjecture so we can't expect anything regarding those.

By the way Jim is that a Duck or a Goose you have for your photo?
HONK HONK!

seriously though, CHEERS to the new Safety Team for their recent work on this and other matters of life and death.
"Have you ever been in an emergency while flying??? You will.
r8pistol

Post by r8pistol »

Jim

Post by Jim »

You're correct Robb, some people are so caught up in their personal, conspiracy-theory hell, they just can't tell sarcasm from the rest of their dysfunctional reality.

Give it to Mikey, he likes it!
Busto

Post by Busto »

Let's give it a rest.

Here is something to change the topic.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZ9_aU3r0s8[/youtube]