Super Sport 163 & glider tube & instruments & harnesses

Having a garage sale? Let us know.
stebbins

Super Sport 163 & glider tube & instruments & harnesses

Post by stebbins »

Non-pilot wants to sell brother's hang glider

Bakersfield, 661/871-6518

I HAVE NOT SEEN THIS GLIDER, and the seller IS NOT A PILOT. I would bet you can get a good deal, but be sure to check it out carefully. Note that they have instruments and harnesses too... Even if you don't want the glider, the gear might be a good investment. And the glider could always be used for parts.

----------------------------------

Hi George,

...you may recall our conversation at Yosemite about my brother's hang glider we would like to sell.

Here is what I can tell you about it (given my limited knowledge):
It is a Wills Wing, Super Sport #163, brown, orange, and white in color. The glider is currently in a zippered bag which is in a PVC tube with caps on both ends. I think is has spent more time in the cover than in the air and is very clean. As far as I know, it is about 7 years old. The sr. # is 18569, which would help anyone interested determine the exact age.

In boxes and bags, there are a number of instruments which I know nothing about. There also appears to be two complete harness sets which are dirty and dusty, but otherwise appear to be in good shape given their age.

If you know of anyone who has an Intermediate Pilot Profficiency rating and would be interested in looking at it, pass on this e-mail, or have them
contact me in Bakersfield at 661/871-6518, and I'll be glad to make necessary arrangements.