Some Spring Air Festival Images

Upcoming event & clinic announcments.

Moderator: Event Co-Ordinator

JD

Some Spring Air Festival Images

Post by JD »

Great event and big thanks to everyone who contributed to making it happen!

Enjoy!

chadness

Post by chadness »

Hey Jonathan, thanks for taking and posting all these great pictures! It was another very successful Spring Air Fest. Huge thanks to the many folks who work hard to put on this great party.
OP

Post by OP »

This is a picture of me posting a picture of jon taking a picture of robb which he posted above.
Original http://i.imgur.com/vyBoVji.jpg
mario

Post by mario »

Thanks for posting and sharing these photos (and video) Jonathan!
Thanks also to all the awesome people of this club that organized and made this event so great!!!
jcflies

Post by jcflies »

yeah you, thanks so much for being so good at capturing the spirit! i'm so glad that you'll be back! great to see you, and thanks for making the day live on...
janyce

"You HAVE to make it..."
r8pistol

Post by r8pistol »

Lovely images Jonathan. Thanks for taking so many great pics of everybody. Great to see you back at Kagel. Look forward to you getting back in the air...
JD

Post by JD »

It sure was great to see everyone after a 3-1/2 month absence. Frankly I was concerned that pilots would be upset with me due to my avoidable errors that set me back in a bad way. So I sure appreciated all the warm welcomes. I want to see what the Golden Road Brewery photographers shot. Will BudRob appear on a brew near you?

I don't expect to be able to hang glide again before October and possibly not until next year. My neck is pretty tweaked.