Ojai 4th of July BBQ

Upcoming event & clinic announcments.

Moderator: Event Co-Ordinator

wingedemily

Ojai 4th of July BBQ

Post by wingedemily »

We are hosting a barbeque and swimming party on Monday the 4th followed by a trip to town for the fireworks display. Sadly, we cannot get access to Chiefs Peak until after the holiday (the forest service has been quite firm about this, they are concerned about fire danger). Pine mountain is open for those who wish to try it.
jimshaw

July 4th barbeque

Post by jimshaw »

Hi Emily (and Andy!),

Wow, I would not only have come but early as well, with my wife and daughter, to help! With sadness, I just heard of the BBQ through the E-Blast and have already accepted another invitation.

We were in Ojai about a month ago for the music festival and I was dreaming out loud to my family as to what your place may look like and where it might be in the valley, not having visited yet. I'll check out your address on Google Earth shortly in hopes that it is current enough to show the new home that I am sure is finished by now. Congratulations!

All of you who are on the fence about going, jump off it NOW on the side of going. Andy and Emily are the greatest and I am certain you will all have a blast.

And Happy 4th to all my hang gliding family!
Lynn McLaughlin

Post by Lynn McLaughlin »

Hi Em,

Thanks for the invitation. It sounds like a wonderful time and we'd love to come however, like Jim, we have previous commitments on the 4th. Please fly high, have fun and catch a thermal for us.

Hugs,

Lynniemac