IS ANYONE INTERESTED IN..?

Talk about anything hang gliding.

Moderator: Chip

JT

IS ANYONE INTERESTED IN..?

Post by JT »

It's spring and the time has come to resurrect this topic. Who wants to know what about the Sylmar range, the landmarks, the hotspots..? I promised to make myself available on the ground and in the air, as possible, so what would you like to see and do and talk about? We could start with a trip to Big T wash. I landed there a couple of months ago and it sure looked different at least at first glance. We could also look at Olive View and find someone acquinted with the nuances of the so-called beehives LZ. All interested are invited. We can make this whatever you want and find what I can't help with.
JT

Post by JT »

Forgot...
818 362 7612

Or post your interest here...
Steve90266

Looking around

Post by Steve90266 »

Sounds good, Jim. I'll take you up on it. Let's see if we can round up some more guys and make it worth your while.
Steve Murillo
addicted2climbing

Post by addicted2climbing »

Hey Jim,

I should be back in the air in May and will definately take you up on this.

Marc
JT

Post by JT »

Steve: If you're coming out Saturday morning, call or write. I'll go even if it's the two of us alone. I'll plan to be out by 0900, if you're coming. We'll go to Big T first and then work out whatever you want to see afterward. It looks like morning fog so we'll be in no rush to get to launch. Anyone can join.

Marc, whenever you're ready.
noack

Post by noack »

Hey Jim,
Everytime you have given your generous offer I have been busy. Same for this saturday. I am in when my schedule is not so lame!

thanx Jim
Matt