RIDE UP

Talk about anything hang gliding.

Moderator: Chip

Rome Dodson

RIDE UP

Post by Rome Dodson »

did you know your driver (mostly) dosen't even make minimum wage? and when you are told that the truck goes up at 1 oclock some pilots show up at 12;58,THEN TAKE 5 MIN. TO CHANGE THIER CLOTHS,THEN GET THERE HARNESS OUT,THEN UNLOCK THIER GLIDER.THEN THEY WANT TO STOP AT 7-11(give me a break) then to top it all off they pull out a $100 bill and rxpect you to make change .if the fee is $15 ,why the hell don't you have a damm $5 bill, how much trouble is it to change a $20 bill anywhear? maybe nowyou will show a little more respect for your ride up! it's like a nickle holding up 6 dimes. you are not doing the truck owner a favor! one suburban owner recently soent $7,000 in repairs ( he is doing YOU a favor!! ) next time i hope the truck leaves on time without you you know who you are, all others no offence. SHGA DRIVERS UNION LOCAL 83
skygeek AKA Seabass

Post by skygeek AKA Seabass »

Looks like you discovered spell check.
Just to let you know I appreciate you driving, working on the road and bill collecting skills your one bad ass senior.
TomS

Post by TomS »

Right on, Rome.
jcflies

Post by jcflies »

You could always just talk to the person. I bet he/she would be apologetic and look out for you next time...But still, Rome, you rock!
janyce

"You HAVE to make it..."
jdevorak

Post by jdevorak »

i say keep the hundred and thank him for the generous tip!
eat right, exercise, die anyway!
Fast Eddy

Very TRUE

Post by Fast Eddy »

Here in the Ojai area, We drive BETTER roads, Mostly Paved or
Main-Tained roads. Our average fees are 20 per person and the drivers makes more money. Depending on what crew they are chasing... Whether X-C or the fly to the L Z.

However, I usually pay 20.00 each time I get in the truck. Telling the driver to keep it.
Jim

Post by Jim »

I guess, by a comparison of services rendered, Cathy, Kat and Flora should be paid a lot more, huh?.
Therefore, Rome, your next ride up with me is $50; $10 for the ride, $40 for the whining.
:twisted: