Chili Cookoff 2013

Talk about anything hang gliding.

Moderator: Chip

kyardley

Chili Cookoff 2013

Post by kyardley »

We had lots of great pots of chili and many folks pitched in to help get the taster plates out for scoring. Big thanks especially to Nurit and Cyndia for their work and thanks to all the chefs who put their hearts and souls into their chili pots.

BUT I made a big booboo in reporting the winner. Turns out bragging rights for the best chili should go to Mike Ivey for his organic beef chili, Pot "F" (the last one in line). Mike's chili was the crowd favorite by a large margin. Mike, you can pick up your beautiful SHGA mug from Cyndia when you see her in the LZ.

Cyndia, the originally announced winner, is cool with this. She is a kind and gracious lady who has forgiven me for being a total yutz. Mike, I hope you can too. Many congratulations, dude!
MikeI

Post by MikeI »

Though I appreciate the complements on my awesome chili, mine was actually chili "C", not F. So looks like we still need to be on the look out for the winner ;).
kyardley

Post by kyardley »

Well all right then. Will the chef who created Pot "F" Organic Beef Chili step forward please. Shoot, I wish we still had those papers saying who had turned in what.

You cooks know who you are. Someone out there, please step up and claim those bragging rights. We loved your chili. You deserve a prize.
Chip
Site Admin

Post by Chip »

That would be Tony DeSantis :)