Talk about anything hang gliding.

Moderator: Chip

Joe Faust

Joe Greblo (JoeG) ... in the gold

Post by Joe Faust »

Joe Greblo
has been installed in the WHGA
Flex-Wing Hang Glider Gold Air Award
in partial recognition for his superior decades-long and spirit-high impressive contributions over the use of the flex-wing hang gliders in the world. His leadership, instruction, work, sacrifice, site stewardship, political acumen, long-term practical wisdom, and social welcoming, ... and more.

We trust Joe Greblo to spend his new gold ... as he ever does ... for forwarding the dream of personal flight of others.

:arrow: :!: :!: :!: :D
Last edited by Joe Faust on Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:38 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Steve90266

Gold!

Post by Steve90266 »

Awesome! Congratulations, Joe! If there was a Hang Gliding Hall of Fame, I'd expect to see him in that as well. Think of it...he SURVIVED the '70s and is STILL turning everyday (debatable) people into foot launched pilots!!
Steve Murillo
Malury

Post by Malury »

At last! Some well deserved recognition. Congratulations to you Joe!
DrJeff

Well-earned indeed!

Post by DrJeff »

Congrats, Joe! This is long overdue!
Jeff Bjorck
www.purepiano.com ~quiet music to calm the heart in a noisy world~
r8pistol

Post by r8pistol »

Congrats Joe, well deserved. I can't think of a person who cares more about the future of Hang Gliding, does more to protect/ensure the continuation of the sport, or gives as selflessly and as tirelessly as you. You represent the spirit and heart of Hang Gliding and I think Sylmar owes you a huge debt of gratitude for all you've done for our site. I'm grateful I get to learn from you, and really glad to call you friend...
Glenn

Post by Glenn »

Congratulation Joe!

Absolutely deserved and long overdue. One of the best human beings I've met in or out of hang gliding. I'd probably be dead if not for the things he's taught me. I never saw Joe when he wasn't doing something to help either the club or someone in it. Awesome dude.
Flyyyyy