5 S' CLUB

Talk about anything hang gliding.

Moderator: Chip

Rome Dodson

5 S' CLUB

Post by Rome Dodson »

the 5 s' club (sylmar senile senior soaring society) anounces open enrolment. you must be 65 or older. the president is larry chamblee 1-310-854-7268. tee shirts are available thru heine barnard at 1-310-259-7020, he makes all sizes styles and colors. we've got to let the public know hang gliding is not just for daredevil kids!!!rome dodson
Glenn

Post by Glenn »

Is there a zombie hang gliding club? I mean seriously - "senior" kind of understates the situation, doesn't it?
Flyyyyy
jdevorak

Post by jdevorak »

won't be 65 for 3 more months. call me back.
eat right, exercise, die anyway!
dhmartens

Post by dhmartens »

Zombies make terrible students. They attempt to eat the instructor's brain and it puts the glider into a turn 94% of the time.

Retirement at age 65? This is only the beginning of your life.
Just look at Colonel Sanders who started his KFC Business at age 65:
(wikipedia)http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colonel_Sanders

At age 65 (around 1955), Sanders' sold his Corbin outlet after the new Interstate 75 reduced his restaurant's customer traffic.[22][23] Sanders decided to begin to franchise his chicken concept in earnest, and traveled the US looking for suitable restaurants. After closing the Corbin site, Sanders and his wife Claudia opened a new restaurant and company headquarters in Shelbyville in 1959.[24]

The franchise approach became highly successful;

By the time of his death(age 90), there were an estimated 6,000 KFC outlets in 48 different countries worldwide, with $2 billion of sales annually

gregangsten

5S

Post by gregangsten »

Hey Rome, don't rush me. I'll talk to you next summer, though I could satisfy the senility requirement today.