Moderator: Chip

Vrezh

SHGA communications

Post by Vrezh »

Who is SHGA communications?
Vrezh.
©hris

Post by ©hris »

I was wondering that also. This forum is starting to look like the oz report forum - you know, how Davis has to be involved in every single post.

Not that "shga communications" is not informative... but sometimes it nice to just talk amoung ourselves.

:?
Chip
Site Admin

Poster Revealed

Post by Chip »

It's Christian
Christian

Post by Christian »

Yeah, it was me. "SHGA Communicatons" forwarded general information to help get the forum going, passed on information supplied by the Board of Directors as well as information from members who didn't want to post themselves. It scanned other sources like the Oz Report and neighboring forums for information that might be of use to SHGA pilots. It spoke for an informal Communications Committee "turned loose" by Ken last year to develop new uses of the forum. I am quite sure no message from "SHGA Communicatons" ever contained anything but information.

But cheer up, folks, I have stopped and desisted across the board. I'm as tired of hearing myself talk as you are.
Vrezh

SHGA communications

Post by Vrezh »

Thanks for making it clear, Christian.
Your posts are always "right on the money", no complain, I enjoy reading.
It's just funny how some times we come across a post and end up getting puzzled, who might that be?...If one is intimidated enough to express his/her opinion on this forum, why wouldn’t he/she stand behind it rather than hiding behind some obscure unrecognizable "screen name"? I am sure you had similar thoughts too while browsing trough different forums.
Keep up good spirit.
Cheers!
Vrezh.