dhmartens/bernard ebbers/ushpa/torrey/bobk(paid assassin)

Talk about anything hang gliding.

Moderator: Chip

dhmartens

dhmartens/bernard ebbers/ushpa/torrey/bobk(paid assassin)

Post by dhmartens »

cross posted at ushawks:(political content but once in a lifetime post)
http://www.ushawks.org/forum/viewtopic. ... 773#p16148
I switched to Coors Light from Fosters after Denver won the Superbowl.
I have signed non-competition agreements, and been sued, I consulted with 18 lawyers in 1992 until I found one that actually won a case.
section 1666 on the California code says noncompete agreements are invalid. You can write anything in to a contract ie. if Bobk flies north of the bathtub, he must donate his left kidney.
Sure its written in a contract but just try to enforce it in court in California.

The flight park has the right to limit drama that could cause injury/distraction. Bobk can wear a tshirt to advertise ushawks as an alternative with its online training courses and software simulators and ushpa cannot stop his efforts to promote commerce in California.

Bobk was not an employee or contractor for torrey or ushpa so a non compete agreement is off limits., What are they trying to get you to sign? trade secrets? no way. I would sign any thing they want you to sign. My lawyers will help sue their asses off if they try any thing funny. If you doubt me I was involved in a 9 billion dollar(company) lawsuit and won between Tenet healthcare, Progress Software. and because of this you will be able to see/watch Bernard Ebbers die in prison est 2027 even tho his salary was estimated at $120 million.
I got paid a Sh*tload of money from the French Miners to put away that thug and the money funds my hanggliding.
(you can watch this man die in prision)

As retaliation to ushpa discrimination of bobk, Point of the mountain is being carved by French Mining technology/the Mormons to resemble the Kagle/Sylmar 3 bowls to make it paraglider unfriendly.

I would sign the document to allow the rrg to register in California thus making Bobk a hero for all time.
OP

Post by OP »

I like the cut of your jib DHM. You've just won a nomination for regional director of this region.