Glider Storage

Talk about anything hang gliding.

Moderator: Chip

addicted2climbing

Glider Storage

Post by addicted2climbing »

Hello,

I am looking to store a falcon 225 that I will most leikely be buying in a few weeks. I will also join the club shortly as well. I was curious if there are any spaces available in the cheaper storage box and if not how can I get on a waiting list. I will most likely join the club as soon as I get my H2 as all my money now is going towards lessons.

best regards,

Marc
BudRob

Post by BudRob »

Marc,

Contact Jay Devorak at 818-825-4304 for box availability answers.

Also, I have a Falcon 225 in good shape I may be selling. Let me know if the one you are looking at is not all you expect. Mine is in the LZ box and available for you to check out any time.

Rob Burgis
818-744-4327
dhmartens

Post by dhmartens »

I have the same type of glider and it is 21' long, too long for a 20' tube. I store mine in the newer storage box in the top row as those allow the longer glider. I'm tall enough but used to use a wide milk crate or a beer cooler to stand on when storing or removing the glider Other than that the Windsports house may have a space that will fit it. Great glider by the way. Handles great and can park it in weak thermals and stay up.

Doug
jdevorak

glider storage

Post by jdevorak »

Marc, glider storage is full and several members are on a waiting list. send an email to me at [email protected]. I will file it an let you know when anything comes up. :roll:
eat right, exercise, die anyway!