Website by Chris

Talk about anything hang gliding.

Moderator: Chip

WingNutz

Website by Chris

Post by WingNutz »

Not only is he a member of the 2007 U.S. National Team, but Windsports-trained Chris Smith, dba Sonic Media, is the architect and developer of our website, among many others.

When the site was in development, I had a very successful software developer, Brad Kuhlin, of VMS Consulting, Inc. take a look at it. Brad said, "You guys have got yourself a really slick website."

There are many who agree. USHPA has just designated that website as 2007 Website of the Year.

Since the website went up a little over two years ago, it has been beautifully maintained and tweaked through the ongoing efforts of (in alpha-numeric order) Ken Andrews, Jeff Chipman, Fred Weinman, Lisa Wendt, and Christian Williams. Thanks to all of you who have given so much of your time and effort realizing the potential of Chris' creation by keeping the website an aesthetic and functional masterpiece.

Congratulations, Chris, and thanks for that generous contribution to our Club and to free flight in general.

If I have omitted someone, I apologize and attribute it to senility. Where the hell is my 5-S tee-shirt anyway?
Soar With Prudent Passion

Larry Chamblee
Frederick

Post by Frederick »

I still think I was the first one to say how great Chris' site is.

He didn't design it in his personal style preferences, btw, but in what he thought would be good/nice for the club.

Congrats, Chris. We really use all this functionality a bunch now (instead of emailing...).