GYRO HANG GLIDER

Links to flying related videos.
max

GYRO HANG GLIDER

Post by max »

Last edited by max on Thu May 21, 2009 8:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Smile now Cry later
MAX
OSCAR

Re: GYRO HANG GLIDER

Post by OSCAR »

Hey Max you should know better than posting down here .your lucky If anybody sees it :o,That is a real cool video I didn't know there was a gyroglider. 8) are you coming out for the festival on saturday :?:
max

Post by max »

Smile now Cry later
MAX
OSCAR

Post by OSCAR »

ya that was cool I wonder how he landed. Check this out.[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIm5vE_XKxU[/youtube] 8)
stebbins

Re: GYRO HANG GLIDER

Post by stebbins »

[quote="OSCAR....Hey Max you should know better than posting down here .your lucky If anybody sees it :o,....[/quote]

The SHGA eBlast finds these items and they get included in the post. So they might not get seen right away, but they do get sent out once a week.
Fly High; Fly Far; Fly Safe -- George
max

Post by max »

I know all that but that is the right place to put that kind of Vidios,I think flying related page should be a right underneath that amazing flights, so Chip if you read this is that possible to do this, it would be greatly appreciated
Smile now Cry later
MAX
OSCAR

Post by OSCAR »

max wrote:I know all that but that is the right place to put that kind of Vidios,I think flying related page should be a right underneath that amazing flights, so Chip if you read this is that possible to do this, it would be greatly appreciated

That's a great idea Max. It would make it easier to see.without having to scroll down to it. :)