Our friends are asking us for help

If your topic lands here, you either put it here yourself or one of the moderators thought it likely too polarizing a subject to stay in the General Discussion area
greblo

Our friends are asking us for help

Post by greblo »

Pilots,

Several of our community allies have asked us to join them in signing a petition to encourage the Trader Joe company to open a store in Sylmar. The hope is that they will choose to move in to the soon to be vacant Fresh and Easy Market space behind Denny's Restaurant, and we would love for them to see a groundswell of interest.

Please consider lending your support to those in the community that have lent their support to us. Besides, who doesn't like Trader Joe's. You can do so by clicking on the blue link in the email below.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/sylmar-for-tjs

If you don't trust links sent by email, you may go to www.ipetitions.com Once there, add /petition/sylmar-for-tjs to the address field.

Thanks,

Joe Greblo
SHGA Community Relations Liaison

Begin forwarded message:

Subject: Fw: Trader Joe's On-Line Petition for Sylmar location - please sign and share link
Date: October 29, 2015 9:14:51 AM PDT
To: master@yahoo.com>

On Thursday, October 29, 2015 7:58 AM, Nextdoor Sylmar Canyons <reply> wrote:

Bonnie Bernard, Sylmar Canyons
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/sylmar-for-tjs

Sylmar for TJ's
I just signed a petition at iPetitions.com. Please join me in supporting this im...
IPETITIONS.COM
Oct 29 in General to 8 neighborhoods

View or reply

Thank · Private message
You can also reply to this email or use Nextdoor for iPhone or Android
This message is intended for varmaster@yahoo.com.
Unsubscribe or adjust your email settings
Nextdoor, 760 Market Street, Suite 300, San Francisco, CA 94102
Safety is a book, not a word
Michael Robertson
Bob Kuczewski

Good Suggestion Joe

Post by Bob Kuczewski »

Comment 164 / Signature 336:
Bob
United States, San Diego
Oct 31, 2015

I live in San Diego, but I've been driving to Sylmar for hang gliding for at least 10 years now. It would be great to have a handy place to pick up some supplies for the day's hang gliding activities.
Join a National Hang Gliding Organization: US Hawks at ushawks.org
View my rating at: USHGRS
Every human at every point in history has an opportunity to choose courage over cowardice. Look around and you'll find that opportunity in your own time.