PacAir MkIV 19 for sale - best offer

Having a garage sale? Let us know.
mrobin604

PacAir MkIV 19 for sale - best offer

Post by mrobin604 »

I have a PacAir MkIV for sale. I am the second owner, so I have no idea how many hours it has on it, I didn't put on many myself (< 5 hours of flight time). It has a small tear in the underside of the sail, and the kingpost wires on top need some maintenance, but other than that it's in good shape, just sitting in my garage.

I'm selling it because I haven't flown in a while, and it's sitting in my friend's garage.

I also have a pod harness (don't remember the make), a full face helmet, and a chute that I will probably be selling too. I haven't come up with prices for them, so make me an offer and I'll consider it. The harness fits a 6'0" 210 lb pilot (myself). The helmet is a large or X large, don't recall offhand.
chadness

Post by chadness »

I am looking for a big (tandem) chute. Do you know the size/make of the one you have?

Thanks,
Chad Margolin, 858-414-3138, chadness@hotmail.com
addicted2climbing

Post by addicted2climbing »

Hello,

I may be interested in your helmet. Any idea what model it is? I am unsure if I would need a large or extra large, but your similar in height and weight as I am so it may fit. What color is it?

Chad, in regards to the chute, I may know someone who has a large chute for sale if this one is too small. I bought mine used from an online source and he had many sizes available.

Best regards,

Marc Webster
661-312-3596
addicted2climbing@gmail.com
mrobin604

Post by mrobin604 »

The helmet is white, full face. It's a Shoei XL dirt bike helmet.

I'll have to get back to you on the chute, all the equipment is down in OC right now