Video of Flying from Towers to Lukens & More

A place to stretch the truth a little...
brandonpeterson

Post by brandonpeterson »

MORE F WORD PLEASE!
Brandon_P.
JD

Post by JD »

brandonpeterson wrote:MORE F WORD PLEASE!
Then follow this thread on the Org
OSCAR

Post by OSCAR »

nmerider wrote: Ha Ha Ha. For my next project I'll do a narrated 90-minute flight at Dockweiller. Laughing
"It's now 48 minutes into my flight and I have now done 179 figure-8s. Watching the same mounds of sand beneath me over and over is making me loco. I can hear the crunching of grit on my teeth from the blowing sand. My eyes are beginning to itch and burn. Just 165 more figure-8s and I'll reach my goal..........."--------------------------------------------------------------- Yes we do figure 8,s there ,I imagine the sand is crunchy---yes (if your in to belly or 3-point landing) :P ,and the sand dunes sorta look the same . But you forget to mention many other things we do there (Probably because you haven't been in so long ) :lol: For instants people watching (the bikinis are my favorite) :D Hovering can be lots of fun ,Ground skimming is exhilarating , flying with sea gulls ,pelicans and occasionally with a red tail hawk is fun , And then there's the promotion of our sport by answering questions and encouraring flight lessons. Oh there's also Launch & the more important Landing practice :wink: :wink: :lol: I think you should come out with your camera on a good day it would be fun. :D
JD

Post by JD »

OSCAR wrote:.............I think you should come out with your camera on a good day it would be fun. :D
Seriously Oscar, I'd love to come out for a day of dune gooning video. I hope to soon.
OSCAR

Post by OSCAR »

NMErider wrote:Seriously Oscar, I'd love to come out for a day of dune gooning video. I hope to soon

Wonderful- it will be F#(K!n fun and It won't F#(k!n hurt Ya to F#(k!n come out , after all flying is F#(k!n flying, high or F#(k!n low the same F#(k!n law's apply & it's all F#(K!n good. :) hope to see ya F#(K!n soon. :lol: :lol:is that enough f-words for you guys :lol: :lol:I might be able to slip a couple more in .
JD

Post by JD »

This video is now available as a single 33-minute high res video on Vimeo: http://vimeo.com/5255118