Gps Tracklog Skywriting

A place to stretch the truth a little...
dhmartens

Gps Tracklog Skywriting

Post by dhmartens »

I may have invented a new sport, or form of art. After I plotted my 1st flight with a gps I noticed it looked like a giant bird but it was kinda sloppy. My 2nd flight a week later I was more aware as to how the flight would look on a color plot, like flying with a paintbrush. I flew like an artist to paint these images(same track, different angle) of a giant bird:

abinder

Post by abinder »

Now I know you are smoking something.
stebbins

Post by stebbins »

Strangely, I've seen this before. There are folks who deliberately try and make GPS art. I think I saw it on the OZ Report, but can't recall for sure.

If I remember right, they decide in advance what they want to draw, then do it. 3d, in the air. Motors or not, I don't know.
Fly High; Fly Far; Fly Safe -- George
OSCAR

art work

Post by OSCAR »

It looks like Rodan the Pterodactyl -like creature in the Godzilla film to me.Keep thinking outside of the box .I have to say, if you flew like an artist to make this log, you done a fine job. 8) Maybe you could try spelling SHGA next time. :)
DigitalBishop

Re: art work

Post by DigitalBishop »

OSCAR wrote:It looks like Rodan the Pterodactyl -like creature in the Godzilla film to me.Keep thinking outside of the box .I have to say, if you flew like an artist to make this log, you done a fine job. 8) Maybe you could try spelling SHGA next time. :)
I was thinking more on the lines of Mothra.
Jamie Krasnoo
OSCAR

Post by OSCAR »

Ya-- It could be Mothra.But being art it's open to interpretation, I want to see what our budding Track log artist paints next. :lol: