A Clear Day in L.A. to Fly Today

A place to stretch the truth a little...
JD

A Clear Day in L.A. to Fly Today

Post by JD »

Today was one of the most pleasant and enjoyable flights I've ever had at Sylmar. Aside from the flight stats, it was so clear and the weather aloft was so beautiful that I couldn't help but just soak it all in. We could see all of the Los Angeles Basin plus the ocean, including Catalina Island and the Channel Islands. Here's the view from in front of Lukens in La Crescenta at around 4:09 PM. I'll post the flight track later. Click on the image to see the full version.

Here's the tracklog in case anyone is interested: http://www.paraglidingforum.com/leonardo/flight/241890
OSCAR

Post by OSCAR »

Nice panoramic view Jonathan 8) .
DrJeff

Post by DrJeff »

Great panorama Jonathan! Indeed a gorgeous day. Did you by chance get any photos with my pepto pink glider in it?

I've really enjoyed seeing your videos and pics here. Thanks for posting!

Dr. Jeff
Jeff Bjorck
www.purepiano.com ~quiet music to calm the heart in a noisy world~
JD

Post by JD »

DrJeff wrote:............Did you by chance get any photos with my pepto pink glider in it?............
So that was you mocking me by consistently out-climbing me! Yes, I just deleted those like a bad memory. :P
Check your email - Jonathan
DrJeff

Post by DrJeff »

So that was you mocking me by consistently out-climbing me!

Well that's funny, because I thought I heard you got over 6000 and I only got to 4700. Those pictures must have just been at funny angles that made it LOOK like I was above! :D
Jeff Bjorck
www.purepiano.com ~quiet music to calm the heart in a noisy world~