Soaring Ave S 10-31 & 11-01-09

A place to stretch the truth a little...
OSCAR

Soaring Ave S 10-31 & 11-01-09

Post by OSCAR »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohWJSmglvDU[/youtube] Heres the video you wanted to see Joe.
addicted2climbing

Post by addicted2climbing »

Wow Oscar. That place looks pretty cool. Hopefully I will make it to the point where I can fly there sometime soon. That landing was a bit scary getting so close to the other glider on the ground. were you getting worried as you kept getting closer?

Marc
OSCAR

Soaring Ave S

Post by OSCAR »

Ya it's a cool place to fly this was my first time flying there.Ya I was worried, but I think Adam might have been a lot more worried watching me close in on his new Glider that's not paid off yet .When Joe See's this He probably won't let us fly together any more until he pays it off :P :lol: :lol:
adamwn2000

Post by adamwn2000 »

Great video Oscar I'm glad you came out to fly with me. Next time I will fly with my camera.
An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Benjamin Franklin
OSCAR

Ave S

Post by OSCAR »

adamwn2000 wrote:Great video Oscar I'm glad you came out to fly with me. Next time I will fly with my camera.
Thank's I had to re do it twice U-Tube deleted my soundtrack the first time. I'm glad I came out to fly Thanks for showing me around the site I had A blast :D