Elsinore 11-29-09

A place to stretch the truth a little...
OSCAR

Elsinore 11-29-09

Post by OSCAR »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fg-_8JuctKY[/youtube] I had a blast watching others launch .The conditions were to strong for me to launch safely ,so I waited but the winds got stronger and we got blown out.so Ken,Adam & myself broke down and returned to the LZ with the help of my favorite driver Kat whom waited patiently for hours and refused to take our money for the ride up because we didn't get to fly.how cool is that :!: . 8)
JD

Post by JD »

Thanks, Oscar!

Here's my LZ video showing great performances by Max & Malury along with each of them winning awards...............

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k65vz377NCo[/youtube]

Here's Crestline pilot, Dave Aldrich's keel cam video of his ground loop........

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrXIsHfgh0Q[/youtube]
jcflies

Post by jcflies »

thanks NME! definitely beyond the placarded VNE! i LOVE elsinore!
janyce

"You HAVE to make it..."
max

Post by max »

Smile now Cry later
MAX
OSCAR

Post by OSCAR »

that is a good video maxImage
JD

Post by JD »

Nice video Max! Can you say, "Pre-flight Inspection"? Your side zippers were both partially open on launch.
max

Post by max »

Jonathan that is a special design it blows up with air and it increases the lift :o
Smile now Cry later
MAX
JD

Post by JD »

max wrote:Jonathan that is a special design it blows up with air and it increases the lift :o
I have the same annoyance on my Sport 2. If the glider is sitting there shaking in the wind, those zippers will start to slide open.
OSCAR

Post by OSCAR »

I want to see the toplanding whack Jonathan .What did you do with it :?:
JD

Post by JD »

OSCAR wrote:I want to see the toplanding whack Jonathan .What did you do with it :?:
I don't shoot video of everything Oscar.
OSCAR

Post by OSCAR »

NMERider wrote:
OSCAR wrote:I want to see the toplanding whack Jonathan .What did you do with it :?:

Was that shoot or shoow , :lol: Don't worry you can shoow me the video ,I won't post it on You tube or anything ,promise.So where you flyin tomorrow,What looks good :?:
JD

Post by JD »

OSCAR wrote:
NMERider wrote:

Was that shoot or shoow , :lol: Don't worry you can shoow me the video ,I won't post it on You tube or anything ,promise.So where you flyin tomorrow,What looks good :?:
BTW - I have never whacked a top landing and I don't normally do top landings. Hillside landings are preferred. The event in question was caused by coming in too low and too slow and having to avoid a large bush and mushing in for a stumbling belly flop. To the observers on the top it looked like a good landing. Funny about these things.

Elsinore looks good for Saturday. If you don't see me out there, feel free to start with out me. :P
OSCAR

Post by OSCAR »

Elsinore :?: with a WSW -----I don't think so ,Nice try buddy.I'll probable go to Kagel at noon.