Dockweiler video on sunday 02/21/10

A place to stretch the truth a little...
max

Dockweiler video on sunday 02/21/10

Post by max »

Last Sunday was a beautiful windy day at dockweiler beach, Craig hat to cancel his beginner class because it was too windy but it was just perfect for me and my falcon,the only other pilot who showed up was Don and I offered him my falcon but he said the wind is too light for mine weight,I personally think he forgot how the flight of falcon I know it's a big jump from a lightspeed to a falcon . After two hours airtime even I had to stop flying the wind got too strong :(
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T46dPcE6gRM[/youtube]
Last edited by max on Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Smile now Cry later
MAX
JD

Post by JD »

Cool video Max. No wonder you technique is so precise. I need to get out there and practice.
BTW - Why aren't you using your backup hang loop?
max

Post by max »

At the beach I'm using only one hang loop depends on the wind and the harness I'm using
Let me rephrase that ,I'm only using one hang loop when I'm experimenting with different trim speeds at different wind speed or different harness
Smile now Cry later
MAX
JD

Post by JD »

max wrote:At the beach I'm using only one hang loop depends on the wind and the harness I'm using
Let me rephrase that ,I'm only using one hang loop when I'm experimenting with different trim speeds at different wind speed or different harness
Bloody perfectionist! :P
OSCAR

Post by OSCAR »

Your only using one hang-strap anyway backup is longer than the main isn't it(or is it).anyway It don't matter at the beach hell I've flown without a harness there.nice video MAAAX's .I gotta fly the beach sometime I miss it. :cry:
dhmartens

Post by dhmartens »

I like the camera angle that shows the bike path, very unique.