Perfect day at Ft. Funston

A place to stretch the truth a little...
max

Perfect day at Ft. Funston

Post by max »

It was a beautiful day at Fort Funston the wind was about 18 m. and the view was awesome. The Sylmar club was well represented by few greasy pilots, Barton ,Alex, TP,TT and myself even TP had good landings and I not gone say anything about Barton Landing....whaaaaaaack sorry Barton couldn't help :) [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhtcETORn-0[/youtube]
Smile now Cry later
MAX
JD

Re: Perfect day at Ft. Funston

Post by JD »

max wrote:...............and I not gone say anything about Barton Landing....whaaaaaaack sorry Barton couldn't help :).........
I watched that whole video and didn't see any whacks. You big tease, Max! :evil:
max

Post by max »

Sorry it's not on video you have to take my word for it
Smile now Cry later
MAX
Don

Logistics

Post by Don »

Max,

How was the logistics - camping, driving, etc. etc. ?
max

Post by max »

Don when you get to FT.Funston you look up Larry he is the go to man you signed some waivers and pay your dues and you get a sticker don't forget you USHPA card. As for driving if you take the 101 freeway it is 435 miles if you take the five freeway it is 395 miles you can do it in about six hours. I didn't stay overnight since the predicted rain for the next day.Barton, Oscar and Tom stayed overnight they can tell you more about it.
Smile now Cry later
MAX