Crestline on 09/11/10

A place to stretch the truth a little...
max

Crestline on 09/11/10

Post by max »

Last Saturday I had about three hours flight got up to 7500 feet, I flew past Strawberry Hill to the school I wanted to fly more East but the lending out options are not so good so I decided to turn back and flight to Pine . I landed about two and half feet from the cone since I didn't register there was no glory :evil:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRt4ZmyOrb0[/youtube]
Smile now Cry later
MAX
JD

Post by JD »

Nice work Max! Looks like my old Falcon is treating you well. It's rare that a Falcon ever goes that far East. If you sank out you'd have to land on a fire road and hike out. Where's the part where I fly over you along Pine Flats ridge and holler down at you?
max

Post by max »

You did a really good job on the falcon Jonathan I don't know why you sold it,as for the Holler you got to be louder I'm old and my hearing is more selective .
Smile now Cry later
MAX
JD

Post by JD »

max wrote:You did a really good job on the falcon Jonathan I don't know why you sold it,as for the Holler you got to be louder I'm old and my hearing is more selective .
Max, I understand you tuning me out while focusing on your flying. :wink: I thought I took video of you but didn't have the camera turned on. :oops: I sold that Falcon when I bought my Freedom but my recently acquired 2006 Falcon 3 195 flies about the same so we can go head-to-head and push each other to fly better. :idea:
Steve90266

Crestline

Post by Steve90266 »

Nice video, Max. Thanks to you and Jonathan for the encouraging words at launch! I got an hour and a half in that day, which for me is a long time. Hope to be at three hours soon.
Steve Murillo
JD

Re: Crestline

Post by JD »

Steve90266 wrote:Nice video, Max. Thanks to you and Jonathan for the encouraging words at launch! I got an hour and a half in that day, which for me is a long time. Hope to be at three hours soon.
That's great news Steve! Soon you will be joining me on an aerial adventure. I didn't get back to the LZ until 6 PM after getting a retrieve in Fonatna following 44 miles of open XC fun. Here are a few highlights.......

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3CWnrdLOKU[/youtube]