Playing Hawk! 3-22-2012

A place to stretch the truth a little...
JD

Playing Hawk! 3-22-2012

Post by JD »

JD

Post by JD »

Launch...

skygeek AKA Seabass

Post by skygeek AKA Seabass »

Good stuff you should send it to GO Pro I can see this in one of there commercials. When your lowering the camera.
JD

Post by JD »

skygeek AKA Seabass wrote:Good stuff you should send it to GO Pro I can see this in one of there commercials. When your lowering the camera.
Thanks. I did send it to GoPro and they didn't respond. There's a ton of footage out there of action and high risk activities. It's very easy to get lost in the fray. I'm happy just to be able to share it w/ my fellow pilots.

I get to take other pilots and viewers places they ordinarily would not be willing or able to go. That's good enough for me. I already tried to get a gig on network TV sponsored by a major car maker but it never materialized. It's easy to go crazy thinking, "I'll be discovered and have sponsorship....."

Better just to keep my paying clients then fly whenever it's good and enjoy what I have some control over. If a sponsor ever connects w/ me that would be great. Please tell all your friends w/ connections!
skygeek AKA Seabass

Post by skygeek AKA Seabass »

Next time I see you I would like to see the camera set up that you lowered.
Concerning the eagle did you dangle a mouse on the end of your VG or was one of you in heat?