Red Cross training

Upcoming event & clinic announcments.

Moderator: Event Co-Ordinator

gregangsten

Red Cross training

Post by gregangsten »

Cyndia asked me to relay this to the forum:
Hi all,

I have tentatively scheduled February 9 for the Red Cross Training. We need a minimum of 8 people to sign up. I need to confirm with the trainer how many people will be there. We are dividing the cost of the class over the participants so I won't know precisely how much it will be until I have a head count. SHGA via Katherine will be fronting the payment so checks/payments will be paid directly to the club.

All training classes include the following:

2-year certifications
Free digital training material
Free digital certificates

Please let me know ASAP if you would like to take this class on February 9th at the LZ starting a 9am ending at 3pm. Sorry no flying!
Cyndia

Re: Red Cross training

Post by Cyndia »

Hi all,

I have confirmed for Feb 9th - 9am to 3pm. I just found out there is a conflict with a board meeting so I need to know if I need to reschedule for later in February. So far those who would like to take the class include me, Erika Klein, Susan Hannon, and maybe Larry Chamblee if he can find someone to take minutes for him at the meeting. We need a minimum of 8 but I would prefer 10 to keep the cost down.

Please email me - [email protected] if you would like to join us in this class. The cost for the entire class is $858 (discounted from $1,200) which includes everything. That amount will be divided among the participants so 10 would be great.

If we don't have 8 by 1/28 I will cancel as I don't want to incur any penalties for late cancellation. Please let me know ASAP and feel free to share with other clubs. Or, Rob, if I need to reschedule away from the board meeting slot, let me know. I am planning to use the east side of the pavilion.

Thanks,

Cyndia