Hitler responds to Barrio's now deleted message.

Talk about anything hang gliding.

Moderator: Chip

barton

Post by barton »

edited 6.20.2018
Last edited by barton on Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OP

Post by OP »

I've got upwards of 15 minutes invested into these things.

Please make your own:
http://downfall.jfedor.org/

Even though I've never been to a BOD meeting. Your argument is garbage. I couldn't read your post without imaging it read by a crying 6 year old.
barton

Post by barton »

edited 6.20.2018
Last edited by barton on Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OP

Post by OP »

barton wrote:You could make an effort to get the facts straight...

BOD '94

Sponsor for the No Dog Rule, the reasons are valid for the rule. A visiting family's young son got attacked by one of the pilots dogs which got loose when the pilot went up the hill to fly.

Sponsor/site monitor for the Yosemite trips 1994 - 2010

Key player in getting Krazy Bob removed as a regional director for region 3, trust me I have already cast my vote for this year.

Never broke an arm flying stuff, but I did blow out my ALC in may 2000

I suggest that you rise above your 6 year old mentality to actually read with comprehension the subject matter put before you.

Interesting story about "Crazy Bob" from just the other day that took me by surprise.

I'm working at a "high tech" company,; We where successful in hiring an intern from UCSD to full time. True talent is hard to get.

At lunch one day she tells the story of this guy at the university talking about Hang Gliding. He had a school permit for this purpose on campus.

After rounding up a group of engineering students over a few days; he drives them all out to Elsinore for free tandem flights. Talk about dedicated to the cause. I'm not sure about how he is crazy in negative ways to our sport.

I don't know Bob at all. He may be "krazy." This is a story that hit close to me. I'm still trying to get my new coworker check out our club. I'll let you know if I get her out.
Rome Dodson

wine glass

Post by Rome Dodson »

hi op, i need to know wine glass maker, please send. rome
knumbknuts

Post by knumbknuts »

This is the funniest damned thing I've ever read on a club forum. The last line... oh man.

Talk about bringing a Panzer to a knife fight.
jcflies

Post by jcflies »

hey op and barton,
i hope you guys are flying...SOMEWHERE! it's been ages since i've seen either of you in the sky on a weekend!
may the lift be ever in your favor!
janyce

"You HAVE to make it..."