Are you looking for an LZ buddy?

Talk about anything hang gliding.

Moderator: Chip

Susko

Are you looking for an LZ buddy?

Post by Susko »

His name is Butch. This little puppy followed me home when I was walking my other dog. He was most likely abandoned in the fields near my house. He wasn't chipped and none of my neighbors seem to know him.

I've been preparing to keep him, but I would like to find him a new home. I had someone that wanted to take him in but backed out at the last moment. I've also done some training with him. He's had a number of his shots already and he knows how to use a doggie door to go to the bathroom. He will probably need a little more training to be house-trained if he doesn't have a doggie door. I can get you some deals on training sessions and might be able to help get him chipped and neutered at a discount.

My job is requiring me to spend an evening out of town about once every week or two. Gus, my older dog can deal with me being gone for an evening, but I have concerns how Butch will handle my absence as a developing puppy.

He is a friendly dog that will make a great companion. The vet thinks he will ultimately be a medium sized dog - about 30 pounds. Contact me if you or someone you know would be willing to adopt this puppy.