Petition to recall Region 3 Director Bob Kuczewski

If your topic lands here, you either put it here yourself or one of the moderators thought it likely too polarizing a subject to stay in the General Discussion area
Bob Kuczewski

Post by Bob Kuczewski »

Barton,

I asked you for one thing.

I sent you an email message with Doug Poirier's own words, and I asked you if you found them full of hatred for me or not.
Bob Kuczewski wrote:Barton, I will just ask you one thing. Please read that email message and post to this site whether you feel Doug Poirier is filled with hatred toward me or not. It's an easy question, and I look forward to your answer.
Can you answer that?

Thanks a second time,
Bob Kuczewski
barton

Post by barton »

edited 6.2018
Last edited by barton on Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Joseph

This sucks

Post by Joseph »

I get it. A bunch of guys don't like each other. I am sure at some point this all started with good intentions, but now very little of anything is coming of this, other than really bumming me out.

So can you do me a favor and fight somewhere else.
barton

Post by barton »

edited 6.2018
Last edited by barton on Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OSCAR

Post by OSCAR »

knumbknuts

Post by knumbknuts »

Bob K was digging in the dirt with bare hands to help me install drain pipes on a new road above the LZ at AJX last week. He told me to call him whenever we had a work party.

If these wankers successfully recall the only RD I've seen at AJX in years (the last was little John handing out awards to Owen, Len, and the McKenzies 3 years ago), I will send his replacement a formal invitation to every work party.

There's more to RD than politics. Set those aside (and I agree with Bob for the most part) and Bob is the most active RD in our region, when it comes to getting involved with clubs and helping them.

The last thing we need is for him to be replace by a San Diego club member who never gets further North than Palomar.

Could we just stop this nonsense and work on optimizing the sport in a densely populated area with great weather and steep mountains?