Spring Air May 11

Upcoming event & clinic announcments.

Moderator: Event Co-Ordinator

Cyndia

Spring Air May 11

Post by Cyndia »

Lynn will be getting out the details but the Spring Air event will be on May 11th this year so mark your calendars!
One of the non-flying events will be a silent auction. I have already gotten goodies from Wills Wing, USHPA, and Sports Aviation (including a signed copy of "The Secret of Champions") and am soliciting from other wonderful supporters of our sport.
If YOU have anything you would like to donate - custom t-shirts, pottery, artwork, services, restaurant coupons, etc please contact me so I can get it into the auction. We made over $2000 in the last one and all monies will go toward our new Bathrooms!
Thank you!
Cyndia
vannoppen

donations

Post by vannoppen »

I have a World beater GTR, large size,with a bent D tube to donate. A min. bid TBD. In addition I will have several glass items for auction TBD
Cyndia

Auction

Post by Cyndia »

Thank you so much! I sent you a PM regarding getting the items.
Cyndia
Rome Dodson

spring air

Post by Rome Dodson »

we have to go thru bill bennets stuff,n and waynes stuff in cabinet. rome
Cyndia

Spring Air Auction

Post by Cyndia »

Rome - I picked up the five boxes that Don Banas left for me of Bennet's stuff. I hope to be flying tomorrow so let's talk about Wayne's stuff! Thank you!

This is going to be a great auction! I have already gotten cool stuff from Flytec and USHPA beside all of Bennet's stuff.
The more the better :)
Cyndia
Lynn McLaughlin

Post by Lynn McLaughlin »

Folks,

Please note the Spring Air Festival has been moved from Saturday May 11th to Saturday May 18th. Same great flying comp and fun, just a week later.

We definitely need volunteers for the following:

Spot Landing tracking
Make the landing spots
Help Cyndia w/the Auction items set up

More details to follow

Soon we fly!