January 2007 Agenda and Notes from meeting

If your topic lands here, you either put it here yourself or one of the moderators thought it likely too polarizing a subject to stay in the General Discussion area
Chip
Site Admin

January 2007 notes from meeting

Post by Chip »

Conditional Use Permit
o SIBL obtained one, can we check how they did it?
o Finding a consultant to assist.
Chip wrote:Lot's of discussion on this point. Joe Greblo was most informative and provided a lot of context. Too much to comment in this space. No formal decision on when to start or how to go about it. I'll write up something on how I understand this topic and post later (not in this section). It was very enlightening. In the end I think it was agreed that the SIBL model is not one to follow (they didn't do it so well), but one to learn from.
Lawn
o Rick and Mike Knapp agreed to help
Chip wrote:Not a lot of discussion but some cool ideas thrown around. One idea about a contest got my attention. Dividing portions of the LZ and allowing members to prove they have the right stuff/formula on what to do and how to do it. More details need to be worked out, but I think it sounds promising. I mean what's gonna happen, can't look much worse. On the upside Larry is going to coordinate another compost delivery within the next few weeks. Rome is supposedly going to get a tractor from the guy who spreads the wood chips (he's loaning it to us for the spreading of the compost).
Conflict of interest policy
Chip wrote:Not discussed.
Other new business?
Chip wrote:No new items brought up, meeting adjourned around 10pm