A place to stretch the truth a little...
- Posts: 183
- Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:19 am
- Location: Simi Valley, CA
Nice flight. Looks like it was great conditions for a front range no nonsense run.
- Posts: 210
- Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:52 pm
Great flight, Greg!
This was your #17 ?
I suggest to name Kagel-AJX route The Greg Kemdall Express.
- Posts: 486
- Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:05 pm
- Location: Manhattan Beach
Well done, Greg. Did you ever have to turn?
The track log looks pretty straight line. KUDOS BIG TIME!
- Posts: 139
- Joined: Fri May 29, 2009 11:02 pm
- Location: Laguna Hills
Uggg. 17 times. I can’t even make it back from Lukens x 6 or so. Bitch. I hope you had a crappy landing.
- Posts: 57
- Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 9:42 am
No, only 6 times, 7 if you count the time I came up short, but walked the rest of the way. Maybe 17 is a typo? If it makes you feel better, I’ve sunk out at Big T more than 100 times.