CALL FOR PHOTOS AND CAPTIONS

Talk about anything hang gliding.

Moderator: Chip

Jim

CALL FOR PHOTOS AND CAPTIONS

Post by Jim »

I recently performed my sort of annual update of the Member Photos page. Many of our current members are missing, especially, our newest. This page was created for those who want a spot to look up members they've seen but not met or have forgotten a name of someone they just got to know (I hate when that happens).

If you would like to be included, please send a photo of yourself or ask me to snap a shot in the LZ.

After you see yourself posted, it's a good idea to send me a short caption you would want displayed with your photo. Otherwise, I've been known to make something up; a caption entry is required by the app to make the information appear. Members currently displayed with a caption not of their choosing are also welcome to correct that, now.

And if you don't wish to be on the page, don't be shy about telling me. It isn't a requirement, just designed to be useful for participants.
Jim

Post by Jim »

Unfortunately, this post got a bit lost in the pile before its time. Members can look up my email address in the secure section and forward photos and captions directly to me.