dhmartens is leaving shga?

If your topic lands here, you either put it here yourself or one of the moderators thought it likely too polarizing a subject to stay in the General Discussion area
OP

dhmartens is leaving shga?

Post by OP »

Construction complete. You can now shed your earthly body and return to the home star system, Oliblish. All praise Hosana!

dhmartens

Post by dhmartens »

Before I can respond to ushpa or shga I must address this personal issue OP has uncovered.

This is a brief out line:

I flew an argosy hang glider in 1965 or 1966 very short distances in Dewitt/Jamesville New York from the location of Hamilton parkway/patsy lane
near the location of Congregation Beth Sholom-Chevra Shas.(60 miles from Hill Cumorah)
Jimmer Mathis was severly injured with 12 to 25 stitches and a concussion when he tested a bicycle launch system on patsy lane. To become airborne would be certain death as there was no lz only powerlines. This information was entered into a current court case started May 2012 which is still being fought as my opponents have so far admittedly spent over $47,000 to fight allegation of corruption and attempted murder charges(against me). I cannot comment on the ongoing case. but will post details under incidents in flight section when appropriate.

OP

Post by OP »

Oh shoot. It's not personal. I'm just funning with you. Please don't be offended.

But seriously. Cumorah http://imgur.com/3uIskQl looks like a great training hill.

Oh, also. I'll award one budlight to whom can figure out what the first photo is. Plz don't use image search.
dhmartens

Post by dhmartens »

No offence at all that was an awesome post, I'm proud of you for making it. If I win that lawsuit I could buy Kagel and donate it to the club.

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2015/mar ... pt-groups/
IRS chief: Processing backlog of tax-exempt groups is gone

we might get our new non profit status soon too.

Port Joe Smith - Starship Troopers.
mrobin604

Post by mrobin604 »

OP wrote:Oh shoot. It's not personal. I'm just funning with you. Please don't be offended.

But seriously. Cumorah http://imgur.com/3uIskQl looks like a great training hill.

Oh, also. I'll award one budlight to whom can figure out what the first photo is. Plz don't use image search.
Didn't we see that near Crestone?
OP

Post by OP »

Jim

OP is tempting fate?

Post by Jim »

Opie, I didn't know your job takes you to Turkmenistan. How was it riding the Alem? Weren't you worried being so close to the northern Iranian border? Or did you find you just fit in?
OP

Post by OP »

How did you know about the world's largest indoor ferris wheel?
Jim

Post by Jim »

I looked up eight-pointed stars: Ishtar.
dhmartens

Post by dhmartens »

"…that the member has failed in a material and serious degree to observe the rules of conduct governing this corporation as promulgated by the Board from time to time or has engaged in conduct materially and seriously prejudicial to the purposes and interests of the corporation. …"
But what do we do when that policy is in direct conflict with
"CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE
SECTION 1750 et seq
Consumers Legal Remedies Act"

http://www.harp.org/clra.htm

Doug
( I posted this at ozreport as well)
dhmartens

Post by dhmartens »

"The behavior upon which the board has determined that you should be expelled from the association falls into the following categories:

1. Creation of at least two national hang gliding organizations with the stated purpose of competing with USHPA, one of which you currently control;"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-compete_clause
California[edit]
Non-compete agreements are automatically void as a matter of law in California, except for a small set of specific situations expressly authorized by statute.[11] They were outlawed by the original California Civil Code in 1872 (Civ. Code, former § 1673).[12]

Out of state agreements are not enforceable[edit]
The preeminent court decision discussing the conflict between California law and the laws of other states is the 1998 decision Application Group, Inc. v. Hunter Group, Inc. [13] In Hunter, a Maryland company required that its Maryland based employee agree to a one-year non-compete agreement. The contract stated that it was governed by and to be construed according to Maryland law. A Maryland employee then left to work for a competitor in California. When the new California employer sued in California state court to invalidate the covenant not to compete, the California court agreed and ruled that the non-compete provision was invalid and not enforceable in California. Business and Professions Code Section 16600 reflects a "strong public policy of the State of California" and the state has a strong interest in applying its law and protecting its businesses so that they can hire the employees of their choosing. California law is thus applicable to non-California employees seeking employment in California.

Whether California courts are required by the Full Faith and Credit Clause of the United States Constitution to enforce equitable judgments from courts of other states, having personal jurisdiction over the defendant, that enjoin competition or are contrary to important public interests in California is an issue that has not yet been decided.[14]
Bob Kuczewski

Post by Bob Kuczewski »

WOW!!!

Great post Doug!!!

I should have read this a few months back. I've just passed it on to my lawyer!!

Bob
Join a National Hang Gliding Organization: US Hawks at ushawks.org
View my rating at: USHGRS
Every human at every point in history has an opportunity to choose courage over cowardice. Look around and you'll find that opportunity in your own time.