BobK Positive affirmations at SD city council

If your topic lands here, you either put it here yourself or one of the moderators thought it likely too polarizing a subject to stay in the General Discussion area
dhmartens

BobK Positive affirmations at SD city council

Post by dhmartens »

Hi BobK,

I think I have decoded Ken's riddle. In the past he often posted scientific puzzles to solve. This one takes the cake.

Why not try to use only positive affirmations on your next 3 minute SD city Council presentation. Nothing negative.

Bring up how Santa Barbara PG had no fatality since 30 or 40 years(last year was a hook in failure last year Father of father daughter tandem.

Bring up how Andy Jackson is run by a school that gets along with HG/PG mix and flourishes. Mention how Torrey could be the best and safest flying site on earth and bring in tourism that frequents tourist attractions, hotels, restaurants, etc and the revenue will help fund city pensions.

There is room for improvement at Torrey is good news.
Then walk away.

Then we can measure Ken's response when he sees the video.

I have seen southern gentlemen use this same technique.
OP

Post by OP »

This technique has been effective for him so far:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yg7t_HkHyQ[/youtube]
Bob Kuczewski

Re: BobK Positive affirmations at SD city council

Post by Bob Kuczewski »

Doug, I'm not optimistic, but I will give it a shot. Let's work out the details by email. I'll contact you via the email address that I've been using for you. Thanks.
dhmartens wrote:Hi BobK,

I think I have decoded Ken's riddle. In the past he often posted scientific puzzles to solve. This one takes the cake.

Why not try to use only positive affirmations on your next 3 minute SD city Council presentation. Nothing negative.

Bring up how Santa Barbara PG had no fatality since 30 or 40 years(last year was a hook in failure last year Father of father daughter tandem.

Bring up how Andy Jackson is run by a school that gets along with HG/PG mix and flourishes. Mention how Torrey could be the best and safest flying site on earth and bring in tourism that frequents tourist attractions, hotels, restaurants, etc and the revenue will help fund city pensions.

There is room for improvement at Torrey is good news.
Then walk away.

Then we can measure Ken's response when he sees the video.

I have seen southern gentlemen use this same technique.
Join a National Hang Gliding Organization: US Hawks at ushawks.org
View my rating at: USHGRS
Every human at every point in history has an opportunity to choose courage over cowardice. Look around and you'll find that opportunity in your own time.
dhmartens

Post by dhmartens »

I have changed my mind. I will help you with a few "Complisults"
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... complisult
But I will not steer you into a life "Bereft of Passion".
The decision is that of Ken how he wants history to remember him.
Fight on!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGvUDvZ7KyU[/youtube]
Bob Kuczewski

Post by Bob Kuczewski »

dhmartens wrote:I have changed my mind. I will help you with a few "Complisults"
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... complisult
But I will not steer you into a life "Bereft of Passion".
The decision is that of Ken how he wants history to remember him.
Fight on!
Awesome video clip Doug!!!!!

I watched it twice. His laughter in the face of death was a celebration of living his life as he knew he should - with courage and honor.
I would rather die as the man I was, than live the life I just saw.
I don't know how you find these clips, but I do appreciate the work that it must take.

Thanks!!!
Join a National Hang Gliding Organization: US Hawks at ushawks.org
View my rating at: USHGRS
Every human at every point in history has an opportunity to choose courage over cowardice. Look around and you'll find that opportunity in your own time.